Enercon’s new Super Seal™ Jr induction sealer offers an unprecedented combination of sealing capability, portability, and production flexibility from an incredibly small footprint. How small? At 3″ x 8.25″ x 10.5″ (76mm x 210mm x 267mm) it requires only one-fifth the space of its portable predecessor the Compak™ Jr. And, it seals everything from the smallest closures to 120 mm wide-mouth containers.
Unlike manual sealing systems over twice its size, the Super Seal™ Jr offers packagers premium flexibility. The system can be upgraded and seamlessly integrated with Enercon’s high performance sealing heads for automated production lines.
The unit’s compact design and high level performance is a direct result of forward-thinking electronic architecture which features a proprietary device switching technique. The system is ideal for laboratory applications, manual production, off-line testing; and startup operations with aspirations of increased productivity.
An operator friendly display completes this powerful package. Users will benefit from a digital sealing timer, missing foil indicator, as well as an electronic batch and foil counter.
Plug the system into a standard wall power outlet and it is ready to operate. Set the power level and the timer to the number of seconds the container requires for a strong and secure seal. To seal, simply place the sealing head on the container’s cap and press the trigger on the handle of the sealing head. The timer counts down to zero as power is applied into the cap to form the seal. Check the first few containers for seal quality. Adjust torque, power and time until a firm, but not scorched, seal is achieved. Once the correct settings are reached, seals will be secure and consistent.
When you need to transport or store the Super Seal™ Jr simply pack it into its convenient carrying case. This unit does not require water or special power so it can be used virtually anywhere. The Super Seal™ Jr. is extremely simple to handle, carry and operate and is the perfect answer to your portable induction sealing needs.
Super Seal™ Jr Standard Features
- Advanced circuitry and Enercon’s well-proven and ultra-reliable sealing head design
- Durable yet lightweight carrying case with a convenient compartment for the sealing head and power cords
- Digital timer to ensure accurate sealing
- Missing Foil indicator
- Batch counter
- Standard sealing head seals cap diameters up to 80mm, with available sealing head capable of sealing cap diameters up to 120mm
- Specialty sealing heads available
Super Seal™ Jr Available Options
- Multiple sealing heads
- The Super Seal™ Jr induction sealing system comes standard with one sealing head. The head packaged with your Compak Jr is chosen based on the containers you specify. If you are sealing a wide range of containers an additional head will provide you with capabilities to seal containers from the smallest closures to 120mm wide mouth containers.
- Custom sealing heads
- Do you have a unique closure? A container with a closure larger than 120mm? Enercon application engineers pride themselves on finding solutions to even the most unique applications. Contact us and we’ll work to find the solution that is right for you.
- Upgrade to a conveyor custom sealing heads
- When your production levels grow it may be time to upgrade. Choose between upgrading the Super Seal™ Jr to a conveyor based system or take advantage of our trade-in program and benefit from our high-powered Super Seal™ cap sealers.
|Super Seal ™ Jr Specifications|
|Dimensions||3″ x 8.25″ x 10.5″
(76mm x 210mm x 267mm)
|Input Voltage||120 VAC, 60 Hz
(240 VAC, 50 Hz available)