Enercon’s Super Seal™ cap sealer is the industry standard for air cooled cap sealing.
The Super Seal™’s reputation for reliable performance is well deserved. These remarkable cap sealers have sealed over 5 billion containers at production facilities around the globe.
Superior mechanical and electrical design make these sealers the most popular choice of packagers looking for reliable performance and ease of operation. The compact all-in-one power supply and sealing system requires little floor space and virtually no maintenance.
Enercon’s expertise also plays a significant role in the successful application of the Super Seal™ technology. Our engineering team has developed an assortment of custom sealing heads to meet almost every requirement imaginable. Matching the sealing head to an application optimizes productivity and efficiency.
The base model Super Seal™ is loaded with features that meets the requirements of most applications head-on. Standard microprocessor control and convenient plug-in sealing heads have recently been added to enhance the system’s performance. The advanced capabilities of the Super Seal™ Deluxe and Super Seal™ Max provide packagers with even more performance enhancing features.
Super Seal™ Standard Features
- Second-to-None Reliability
- The SuperSeal maximizes line efficiencies and uptime with advanced circuitry and the well proven Super Seal sealing head design.
- Customized sealing heads with productive quick-change design
- Enercon has engineered an assortment of sealing heads to meet the specific demands of a variety of package configurations and packaging operations. Our new quick change sealing head design makes changing sealing heads fast and easy.
- Air-cooled. Water friendly.
- The Super Seal™ is ideal for any packaging environment, even for wash-downs. That’s because the system’s electrical compartment is protected by a sealed cabinet.
- Turnkey Solution
- Add Enercon’s inspection system and eJector™ for a complete turnkey cap sealing solution.
Super Seal™ Available Options
- Motion-Foil Detection Group
- Protects your products in event of line back-up. Two sensors in one group: the first sensor is used to shut off power if containers back up under sealing head, the second sensor detects missing foil liner.
- Eliminates faulty product from the production line. Features simple connection to Enercon inspection systems and it also works well with any other inspection device that can supply an appropriate signal. Operates at speeds up to 300 fpm.
- Flashing Light Indicator
- Alerts your operators to changes in operating status. Green when sealing head is energized, flashing red when sealing power is interrupted.
- Mobile Cart
- Provides optimal flexibility for moving sealer from line to line. Stainless steel cart features heavy duty castors and leveling pads.
- Validation Package
- Simplifies compliance with your validation programs. Protocol documentation supplied in print and on USB. On-site support is also available.
|Super Seal ™ Specifications|
|Dimensions||14 3/8″ x 15 1/8″ x 9 1/2″
(365 mm x 384 mm x 240 mm)
|Input Voltage||240V, 50/60Hz, 1 Phase|