For packagers with the most demanding applications Enercon has engineered the powerful Super Seal™ Max.
This innovative and patent-pending system offers production speeds never before possible with air-cooled systems. It reliably seals containers at production speeds in excess of 300 feet per minute.
Simple operation is guided by the microprocessor which is specifically designed to control, monitor and display all critical performance, inspection and operational data. All system information is available through a sophisticated operator interface. For ultimate control an optional RS485 interface is available as a powerful link to your process computer.
Enercon’s expertise also plays a significant role in the successful application of the Super Seal™ Max sealing technology. Our engineering team has developed an assortment of custom sealing heads to meet almost every requirement imaginable. Matching the sealing head to an application optimizes productivity and efficiency. Our convenient plug-in sealing head design makes changing heads simple and easy.
The Super Seal™ Max features an all-in-one power supply and sealing head design which requires little floor space and virtually no maintenance. The system also incorporates built-in functionality for cap inspection, eliminating the need for an additional control box.
Super Seal™ Max Standard Features
- Second-to-None Reliability
- The SuperSeal Max maximizes line efficiencies and uptime with advanced circuitry and the well proven Super Seal sealing head design.
- Intuitive Touch Screen Control Makes Setup & Operation Simple
- • Supervisory password protection with operator lockout
• Recipe management, remote start/stop and remote power control
• Optional network connectivity, inspection and rejection systems
- Customized sealing heads with productive quick-change design
- Enercon has engineered an assortment of sealing heads to meet the specific demands of a variety of package configurations and packaging operations. Our new quick change sealing head design makes changing sealing heads fast and easy.
- Air-cooled. Water friendly.
- The Super Seal™ Max is ideal for any packaging environment, even for wash-downs. That’s because the system’s electrical compartment is protected by a sealed cabinet.
- Turnkey Solution
- Add Enercon’s inspection system and eJector™ for a complete turnkey cap sealing solution.
Super Seal™ Max Available Options
- Cap Inspection System
- Versatile system adds to your quality control program. System includes foil detector, back-up detector, bottle and reject counters, auto start,stalled bottle detector, high cap detector.
- Eliminates faulty product from the production line. Features simple connection to Enercon inspection systems and it also works well with any other inspection device that can supply an appropriate signal. Operates at speeds up to 300 fpm.
- Flashing Light Indicator
- Alerts your operators to changes in operating status. Green when sealing head is energized, flashing red when sealing power is interrupted.
- Mobile Cart
- Provides optimal flexibility for moving sealer from line to line. Stainless steel cart features heavy duty castors and leveling pads.
- Motion-Foil Detection Group
- Protects your products in event of line back-up. Two sensors in one group: the first sensor is used to shut off power if containers back up under sealing head, the second sensor detects missing foil liner.
- Validation Package
- Simplifies compliance with your validation programs. Protocol documentation supplied in print and on USB. On-site support is also available.
|Super Seal ™ Jr Specifications|
|Dimensions||12 3/8″ x 28 1/2″ x 15″
(314 mm x 724 mm x 381 mm)
|Input Voltage||240V, 50/60Hz, 3 Phase|