Induction cap sealers protect product integrity by creating a hermetic seal that prevents leaks, preserves freshness and provides tamper evidence. This powerful induction cap sealer is controlled through an intuitive operator interface that unleashes a host of features to make your operation more productive.
Operators will enjoy the sealer’s advanced microprocessor control and internal intelligence that monitors all operating parameters & provides them with detail fault information & integrated troubleshooting assistance. Optional cap inspection is controlled through the interface and includes an LED container centering guide with integrated control for all inspection & rejection functions.
Key features for Successful Induction Sealing
- Intuitive touch screen makes setup & operation simple
- Supervisory password protection with operator lockout
- Recipe management, remote start/stop and remote power control
- Optional network connectivity, inspection and rejection systems
- Stainless steel enclosure, IP65 – safe for wash down
- Universal input voltage compatibility (200V through 240V)
- Designed for quick change over
Advanced Sealing Head Technology
The key to induction sealing success and efficiency is optimizing the available power by effectively transferring it to the foil liner.
Enercon’s engineers have mastered the science of sealing energy with the development of an assortment of unique sealing heads.
The Super Seal™ Touch offers a unique All-in-One sealing head which seals a range of cap sizes from 35-120mm.